Spring has sprung, and if you’re like everyone at liquidfish, there has been more “spring” in your step lately.
In only a few short days, we’ll have an extra hour of sunlight. This means no more driving home from work when the sun has already begun to set, and no more long evenings stuck inside because it’s too cold to go out. The lively days of warm weather, pretty flowers, outdoor events, and patio vibes are almost here!
The rest of March’s temperatures will fall between the high 60s and upper 70s. What better way to celebrate this than with your favorite cocktail at your favorite outdoor patio?
Here are a list of places around the city where you can go to enjoy the sunshine and good vibes:
- Kitchen 324
- Anchor Down
- Deep Deuce Grill
- Skinny Slims
- (There are tons of outdoor patios along the Bricktown Canal, too!)
- Fassler Hall
- Blue Garten
- Bossa Nova
- O Bar
- Pizzeria Gusto
- The Pump Bar
- Pizza 23
- Picasso Café
- Guernsey Park
- Café 501
- Flips Wine Bar and Bistro
- The Mule
- Empire Slice House
And if you’re not an outdoor patio person, here are some events happening around the city this month where you can take advantage of the nicer weather:
- First, the OKC Zoo is a perfect way to enjoy the outdoors. It’s family-friendly and you get to see all sorts of fun animals.
- If you’ve never been to Live! on the Plaza, it’s a great way to meet new friends and support your local vendors and restaurants. Their next event is this Friday!
- A “staycation” for spring break isn’t so bad when you live in OKC. Head over to Riversport Adventures March 11–19 for some spring break fun. Also, check out the OKC Energy for their preseason game on March 18.
- If you’re looking for something with wine, spend your happy hour at O Bar’s Wine Down Wednesday. This event lets you sample different wines for $5. They also provide heavy hors d'oeuvres and a great view of downtown!
- Tired of the stuffy gym but still want some exercise? Participate in the Glo Run 5K on March 14.
Happy spring! Enjoy the nice weather and patio vibes, and be sure to celebrate the first official day of spring on March 20!